We are thrilled to invite you to register for our Summer 2017 groups and classes!
To register for any of these classes, please click the 'register now' button below to fill out our online registration form which has our available groups and classes listed. You can also stop by the Information Kiosk on Sunday to sign up!
SUMMER 2017 CLASSES
Starting Point Join a conversational environment where you can explore faith and ask questions. It is the place to be if you are new to faith or just returning. Below
- Sunday | 11:00am | Begins June 11th | Mike & Julie Shea
- Sunday | 3:00pm | Begins June 11th | Wally & Patti Camp
- Monday | 6:30pm | Begins June 13th | Larry Strondak
- Tuesday | 6:30pm | Begins June 12th | Larry Strondak
- Tuesday | 6:30pm | Begins June 13th | Scott Taube & Graham Strondak
S.H.A.P.E. In this class, you will uncover the unique way that God has created you for His purposes. Discover the path to a life of unimagined purpose, impact, and fulfillment.
- Sundays | 10:45am | Begins june 11th | Miki Earle
- Wednesdays | 6:30pm | Begins June 14th | Chris Flathers
- *Young Adults: Wednesday | 6:30pm | Begins June 14th | Fred Thompson
Messy Grace This class explores how a pastor with gay parents learned to love others without sacrificing conviction. We will explore what it means to love messy people (including the LGBTQ community) in the tension of truth and grace.
- Thursday | 6:30pm | Begins June 15th | Ann Vaughan
In addition to Ministries, Classes and Groups that meet here at Eastpoint, we also offer weekly Life Groups. Life Groups are small groups of 8-16 adults who meet in homes throughout Greater Portland at various times throughout the week. Here is a map of our current Life Groups locations: