Fall 2018 Classes
At Eastpoint, we believe that following Jesus is simply better when we do it together! We encourage you to sign up for a Life Group or a class, so that you can get better connected and grow deeper in your faith.
Check out the list of groups and classes that we are offering for our Fall 2018 Semester.
How to register:
1. Click the 'Register Now' button below (also located at the bottom of the page).
2. In the new window, you will see all of our available Life Groups and Classes.
3. Click on a group or class that you are interested in joining. To the right of the screen, there will be an option to email the leader.
4. Email the leader expressing your interest in joining their group, and they will get right back to you!
We also offer weekly Life Groups. Life Groups are small groups of 8-16 adults who meet in homes throughout Greater Portland at various times during the week. Here is a map of our current Life Groups locations. Find out more about Life Groups here.
Next Step Classes
- Starting Point: is a conversational environment where you can explore faith and experience community. If you are new to faith, are returning to church, or have questions, this is the place for you. Tuesdays at 6:30pm | No cost | Register below
- Following Jesus: Learn how to stay connected with Jesus and how you can be a blessing to God and to others. Mondays at 6:30pm | No cost | Register below!
- SHAPE: Discovering your spiritual gifts and how to use them for God's glory. Thursdays at 6:30pm | No cost | Register below!
- Discovering Your True Self: Join us as we run toward freedom and spiritual transformation by using the Enneagram, a tool used to help reveal your character traits and more. *Please purchase 'Road Back To You' by Ian Cron/Suzanne Stabile prior to start of class. Mondays at 6pm | Register below!
- Engage Together - The Church's Call to End Human Trafficking: this class is designed to equip people in fighting against human trafficking. Mondays at 6:30pm | No cost | Register below!
Mom's Ministry Class
- Numbers: Learning Contentment in a Culture of More: (Mom's Ministry Class) God offers us another way to fill that feeling of comparison and desire for more. *Childcare offered during this class. Thursdays at 9:30am | $20 cost due at first class | Register below!
Marriage Ministry Class
- You and Me Forever - Marriage In Light of Eternity: (Marriage Ministry Class) This class dives into what Scripture says about what it means to have a marriage that satisfies the deepest part of our soul. *Please purchase 'You And Me Forever' by Francis and Lisa Chan, as well as the workbook prior to the first class. You can also download the free app (You And Me Forever) and purchase the work book. Mondays at 6:30pm | Register below!
- Believe As Jesus Believed - The Transformed Mind: (Men's class) This class helps equip you to read Scripture, pray, journal, and experience spiritual transformation through a relationship with Jesus. Thursdays at 6am | No cost | Register below!
- Stepping Up: (Men's class) A men's class on attaining biblical manhood. Thursdays at 6:30pm | $20 cost due at first class | Register below!
- How Shall We Then Live: (Men's class) A class on examining the ideas of western culture from a Christian perspective. Thursdays at 6:30pm | $10 cost due at first class | Register below!
Freedom Groups and Classes
These groups and classes gather to equip people to live the victorious and abundant life promised in Jesus. They build on biblical truths and principles to help us break free from what may be holding us back.
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University: With Dave Ramsey’s class Financial Peace University, you CAN take control of your money and start planning for your future. *Children's program available for the Sunday class. Sundays at 11am OR Wednesdays at 6pm | $109 cost due at start of class | Register below!
- Conquer Series: (Men's class only) This series equips men with knowledge and tools to get back to and stay on a path of sexual purity. Thursdays at 6:30pm | No cost | Register below!
- Fresh Start- Alcoholics Anonymous: This is an open discussion beginner's meeting. Wednesdays at 7pm | No cost | Registration not required, you can simply show up.
- GriefShare: This is a program to help people who are grieving the loss of a loved one and helps you move forward with rebuilding your life around your loss. Mondays at 6pm | No cost | Register below!
- Cancer Prayer and Support Group: Anyone whose life has been touched by cancer, whether you're a patient, survivor, caregiver, or a friend/family member of someone who has cancer, join this supportive and caring group. First Monday of every month at 6pm | No cost | Registration not required, you can simply show up.