Spring 2019 Classes
At Eastpoint, we believe that following Jesus is simply better when we do it together! We encourage you to sign up for a Life Group or a class, so that you can get better connected and grow deeper in your faith.
Check out the list of groups and classes that we are offering for our Spring 2019 Semester.
How to register:
1. Click the 'Register Now' button below (also located at the bottom of the page).
2. In the new window, you will see all of our available Life Groups and Classes.
3. Click on a group or class that you are interested in joining. To the right of the screen, there will be an option to email the leader.
4. Email the leader expressing your interest in joining their group, and they will get right back to you!
We also offer weekly Life Groups. Life Groups are small groups of 8-16 adults who meet in homes throughout Greater Portland at various times during the week. Here is a map of our current Life Groups locations. Find out more about Life Groups here.
Next Step Classes
Starting Point: is a conversational environment where you can explore faith and experience community. If you are new to faith, are returning to church, or have questions, this is the place for you. | Mondays @ 6:30pm (starts April 8th) and Thursdays @ 6:00pm (starts April 4th) | No cost
SHAPE: During this class, you will explore five areas that God has uniquely gifted each person to serve in His Kingdom. | Mondays @ 6pm (starts April 1st) and Tuesdays @ 6pm (starts April 2nd) | No Cost
Everybody Always: This class will provide practical steps to help you learn how to love everybody, always. | Mondays @ 6:30pm (starts April 1st) | purchase Everybody Always by Bob Goff prior to start of class.
Radiate: Keys to Becoming More Like Jesus - This class will help you learn how to apply eight spiritual disciplines to transform your walk with God. | Wednesdays at 6:30pm (starts April 3rd) | Purchase Radiate by Kim Stiver prior to class start
Breathe - Making Room for the Sabbath: Join us as we go through this study to discover, together, the rest God has had planned all along. | Thursdays @ 9:30am (starts April 4th) | Purchase Breathe: Making Room for the Sabbath journal prior to class
Jesus and Coffee: A morning class exploring the parables of Jesus. | Tuesdays @ 7am (starts April 9th) | Purchase Live Deeply - Parable of Jesus book $10
Colossians: Jesus Revealed - Our Only Hope of Glory! A study through the book of Colossians. | Tuesdays @ 9am (starts April 2nd) | no cost
THIN-AT-LAST - A Faith Journey to Body Freedom: Not a supplement program, but a hope-filled scripture based path to knowing your own heart and listening to the wisdom God gives. | Mondays @ 6pm (starts April 2nd) | no cost
No Regrets Class: Discussing the key note speakers from the No Regrets Men's Conference this past winter. Thursdays at 6:30pm (starts April 11th)| No cost
Freedom Groups and Classes
These groups and classes gather to equip people to live the victorious and abundant life promised in Jesus. They build on biblical truths and principles to help us break free from what may be holding us back.
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University: With Dave Ramsey’s class Financial Peace University, you CAN take control of your money and start planning for your future. Tuesdays @ 6pm (starts April 23rd) and Wednesdays @ 6pm (starts April 24th) | $109 cost due at start of class
- Conquer Series: (Men's class only) This series equips men with knowledge and tools to get back to and stay on a path of sexual purity. Wednesdays at 6:30pm | $30 for books | Starts April 17th
- Fresh Start- Alcoholics Anonymous: This is an open discussion beginner's meeting. Wednesdays at 7pm | No cost | Registration not required, you can simply show up.
- DivorceCare: DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone. | Wednesdays @ 6:30pm | Registration Required | Starts April 3rd
- Cancer Prayer and Support Group: Anyone whose life has been touched by cancer, whether you're a patient, survivor, caregiver, or a friend/family member of someone who has cancer, join this supportive and caring group. First Monday of every month at 6pm | No cost | Registration not required, you can simply show up